- Presentation Guideline
- Home > Program > Presentation Guideline
- Each oral presentation will be given 20 minutes including Q&A.
- Session rooms will be ready with laptop computers installed with MS PowerPoint, which the speakers are encouraged to use for their presentations in order to avoid delays in schedule.
- The speakers are advised to bring their PowerPoint presentation files on USB memory sticks AND be also ready with a backup version of their presentations. Please transfer the file to the laptop computer in the session room during the break before the sessions
- If you are a Mac user, please bring your Mac-to-VGA adapter.
- Speakers are expected to arrive at the session room 15 minutes BEFORE the start of their sessions to report to the session chair.
- A proctor will also be available in case you need technical assistance
The authors of the papers accepted for poster presentations are expected asked to prepare their posters in advance, display them on the designated panels during the put-up time for the discussions through the entire duration of the session.
** Please be noted that the venue does not provide printing facility for posters.
|June 19 (Mon)
|June 20 (Tue)
|June 21 (Wed)
|June 22 (Thu)
- Location: Room 101~102 / 103~104 (1F)
- Poster Panel Size: 1 and 2.5m in width and height, respectively.
- The poster board is self-standing.
- Each paper’s code will be shown on the board.
- Tapes and scissors will be provided for your use.
- Each poster should include the paper title, authors, and affiliation and must fitwithin a 0.9 m x 1.5 m space.
* Please ensure to take your posters down during the take-down time. The posters remaining unattended after the session will be discarded.