- Digest Submission
- Home > Digest Submission
- • Submission of 2-page Digest
January 2, 2017 January 9, 2017
- • Notification of Acceptance
March 1, 2017 March 24, 2017
- • Early Bird Registration
- April 14, 2017
- • Paper Registration
- May 1, 2017
- • Submission of 4-page Full Papers for IEEE TMAG Publication
June 18, 2017 June 27, 2017
You are invited to submit 2-page digests to COMPUMAG 2017.
The digests should be a file (PDF) and must follow exactly the format outlined in the template files.
You are encouraged to use the Microsoft Word version which is directly supported by the IEEE.
The LaTeX version is also provided here for your convenience, but please be careful as it may not be totally reliable and you should always check the final result (the pdf file) against the Word template.
You can submit your 2-page digests via the ConfTool system of the conference;
ConfTool is a system for submitting completed versions of papers for reviewing and consideration for presentation at the conference.
Please do not submit if the version is not ready and do not treat the system as a repository for updating the content
(something which regrettably happened at the previous Compumag conferences).
If multiple submissions are found it is likely that all will be rejected without review.
If you do need to update a version already submitted you must first send a request to the Chairman of the Editorial Board.
Finally, please make sure that you use a correct template (see above) and that you do not exceed two pages.
- Mathematical Modeling and Formulations
- Static and Quasi-Static Fields
- Wave Propagation
- Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Nano-Electromagnetic Computation
- Bio-Electromagnetic Computation
- Electromagnetic Sensors, Sensing and Metrology
- Photonics and Optoelectronics
- Material Modeling
- Multi-Physics and Coupled Problems
- Multi-Scale Modeling and Homogenization
- Optimization and Design
- Numerical Techniques
- Software Methodology
- Novel Computational Methods for Machines and Devices
4-page full papers
The authors of the accepted short papers will be invited to present their research work at the Compumag 2017 by oral or poster presentations, and to submit 4-page double column full papers for possible publication in an issue of IEEE Transactions on Magnetics through the peer reviewing process.
The deadline of the 4-page full paper submission is June 27, 2017